Pull the bee and treat the senses to a symphony of music and motion! A sweetly smiling bee, featuring eye-catching stripes, cuddly soft fur, and crinkly wings, peeks through a cutout window in the softly padded hive. This appealing character captures attention on both tactile and visual levels, encouraging babies and toddlers to focus upward, then grasp, reach, and pull to bring the bee toward them. Then little ones can watch and listen with delight as the bee 'flies' back to its hive and the music plays! Musical Pull Beehive attaches to a crib railing or play yard, keeping a delightful sensory and motor-skills activity close at hand--a good thing, since babies will be eager to hear the pretty melody play again and again as developmental skills grow!
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 0 MONTHS AND UP: Tie the straps securely to the railing of a crib or play yard. Pull the bee to let the child hear the music play.
- Place the toy on the floor beside the child to encourage open exploration and play.
- During tummy time, place the toy in front of the child and pull the string, so the bee is moving away and the child's head is lifting to watch it.
- 3 MONTHS AND UP: Tie the straps securely to the railing of a crib or play yard. Encourage the child to grasp and pull the bee to hear the music.
- During tummy time, place the toy on the floor and pull the string, so the bee is moving from left to right and the child's head is moving to watch it.